About this forum

#1 by I-Like-Shiny-Pichu , Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Well, as of yesterday I started really messing around with .pkm files (I know, i know, im a cheater) and I got thinking, I should make "Event" Pokemon and give them away somehow. Well, I could only think of a few ways to do this. Firstly, I could put them into my Pearl (outdated I know, but i havent actually done anything on it yet, so ive been ARing and Pokesaving it) and trade them to you via a thread on Pokecommunity. Sadly this wouldnt work, as I have no way of trading due to the fact my DS doesnt support my Routers security, and even if it did, the wireless on it is broken. Secondly, I could post the .pkm for you to insert however you please. And lastly, I could give you AR codes to get them via Wondercards. The last 2 are what I am going with, as they are simple and effective. So, I shall be releasing one event Pokemon a month, starting with what I created yesterday, the Wonder-Guard Spiritomb. If you have any ideas for future Event Pokemon, let me know, and i may release it at some point

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu
Date registered 04.12.2010

Last edited 03.26.2011 | Top

RE: About this forum

#2 by PEDRO12 , Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm

ok this is cool, i play platinum on pc, but i have cheated every last possible cheat, i mean i finished the game, downloaded pokesav, and worked day and night on it, getting myself almost every last pokemon, although some were glitchy, like regice....

PEDRO12  
PEDRO12
Date registered 03.24.2011

#3 by I-Like-Shiny-Pichu , Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Haha, well, i only used Pokesav properly recently, I bought myself an ARDSME (action replay ds media edition) which lets you backup and restore game saves. Downloaded a .duc (the file it outputs) to .sav converter and voila, i can hack my cartridge saves :P

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu
Date registered 04.12.2010

#4 by PEDRO12 , Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:49 pm

cool, its weird they sell stuff that is suppoed to be illegal, i think...

PEDRO12  
PEDRO12
Date registered 03.24.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor